Monday, December 18, 2006

Ah Winter

Crazy times:

It's been really windy here. REALLY windy. Trees down, power out for days, crazy stuff.

I've been writing exams and finishing up school projects. Done now. Feels REALLY good.

I've been sick too. REALLY sick. Bad cold, moved from nose to throat to head to... crazy stuff. Took one whole week off any physical activity. I just couldn't have done it. Thought I was getting better last Thursday, then I had lost my voice by Saturday. REALLY crazy sickness; I just don't get it.

Good news: ran today: 40 minutes easy. Felt like I was trying to breathe through the rear end of a REALLY hairy dog on a wet day, but got it done and feel better for it. I'll dig out my winter clothes this afternoon and plan a week's worth of bike rides. It'll be good to ride outside and for longer than an hour for a change.

Have to work now that schools over. I have three weeks to come up with next terms tuition. Not gonna happen. Lucky for me, things always seem to have a way of working out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home